Help in Divorce, Child Custody, Child Support and Other Family Law Matters
At the Conyers, Georgia, law firm of R D Moore, P.C., we represent clients in a range of family law legal matters. If you are looking for a local and experienced family law attorney for representation in matters that affect your family, contact us to schedule a free consultation.
Addressing Your Legal Concerns
Contact the Law Offices of R D Moore, P.C.
Family Law Services
At the Law Offices of R D Moore, we provide representation in a variety of family law matters:
- Divorce — We assist clients in uncontested divorce, complex divorce, high asset divorce, and marital property division
- Child custody — Our firm helps parents determine a child custody plan that fits their lifestyle and benefits the child.
- Child support — Our attorneys work to determine fair child support based on a number of factors, including income of both parents, financial needs of child and other factors
- Marital property division — Georgia is an equitable distribution state, which means that marital property is divided fairly — but not necessarily equally. A number of factors are considered, including the earning power of each spouse, noneconomic contributions of a nonworking spouse, length of the marriage and more.
- Grandparents' rights — We represent grandparents who are seeking child custody or visitation rights
- Adoptions — Our firm assists clients with stepparent adoptions. This requires the termination of parental rights by a biological parent.
- Paternity and legitimation — When a child is born to unmarried parents in Georgia, legal steps need to be taken in order for the father to establish parental rights. Our firm can help with setting up a DNA test to establish paternity, and also legitimation proceedings representing both mothers and fathers.
- Domestic violence/temporary protective orders — We help victims of domestic violence seek legal protection through temporary protective orders and other options. Also representing clients falsely accused of domestic violence.
- Award of attorney fees — Our lawyers help plaintiffs seek an award of attorney fees if they prevailed in the applicable case
Located in Olde Towne Conyers within walking distance of the courthouse, we help families throughout Rockdale County and the greater Atlanta area. We accept credit cards for all cases and Spanish interpretation services are available upon request. Contact us today for a free initial consultation.